~Ethereal Soul~

My angelic aesthetics, a reflection of my ethereal soul. She knew it when I was five. Everyone sees it now. My physical, delicate being mirrors a gentle spirit. Heavenly moments, a calm disposition dispelling pastel rays, pretty nuances of soft ways. I rejoice quietly like clear waves, contently peaceful in it's light sand.
 I hold my hands.



 Trying to reach for  the translucent sky from the innermost part of me, not capable, but satisfied...because there's One who knows what it means to me. Deep within me is a secret, resplendent place, and only He holds the key. My spirit is eternal only because of Him. Him who is complete in perfection...called Jesus. He knows my heart, my desire for beauty, wired me for artistry, created me to create. He formed an exact copy of my frame, different dimension, but the same. I love what He made. I love myself. I love Him more than life itself. More than the wordless beauty from His own thoughts. He loves my ethereal soul, as I love my ethereal soul.  



I asked my mom what she thought of me when I was little and she used one word. She said I was "ethereal". It sounded like an interesting word and I never heard it before. I looked it up and was surprised.This poem is dedicated to celebrating what God created, a love song to myself.

    Ethereal:

1.

Highly refined; delicate. See Synonyms at airy.
2.a. Of the celestial spheres; heavenly.
b. Not of this world; spiritual. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Dashed Feet or Broken Bones

Worshiping God with Music (Who, How, When and Why)